Here are some positive changes in my life that I have been able to do the past couple of weeks to better myself.
- Reflect on what made me a successful person and strive to continue that success in the future. Striving to continue my success will not only keep me sane, it will also allow me to find closure on my failures as a person.
- Reflecting on what I enjoyed about my relationship, reflecting on the positives and the negatives. Trying to focus on the positives of the relationship and only pointing out the negatives when lies surface.
- Coping with the sexual, financial, physical and emotional trauma caused in my past relationship. Learning to set boundaries and actually vetting people who come into my life a little more, instead of trusting them.
- Blogging more often has taught me that it doesn’t matter what people think.
- Finding myself a little more and liking it. I have found great joy in my life, by thinking back to how far I have come as an individual with Cerebral Palsy.
- Special Education K-12 to Bachelor’s Degree in December; I can say that I am proud of this and no one can take away my successes in education.
Thank you for reading my blog, please follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter or subscribe to me on Youtube. I enjoy feedback so please Email Me if you have suggestions or concerns.