Positives in Life
Here are a list of positives going on in my life. I look back on the past two months of my blog posts and over half of them have been negative. So in an effort to take back my life and my feelings, I present you with positive things I have done or have happened since moving to my new apartment.
- Being closer to my Dad.
- Being able to explore a new city, which is great.
- Exploring the polyamorous community in this city and learning about their feelings and thoughts on relationships.
- Finding out my landlord hates Donald Trump, she has a pretty funny anti-Trump magnet on her fridge.
- Joining the local atheist club and being invited to an atheist comedy open mic night later this summer.
- Being able to reflect on my life and feeling okay.
- Being able to slow down in conversations and listen to the other person speaking, in an attempt to better control myself in hard situations.
- Finding a gluten-free section in the store next to my apartment!
Thank you for reading, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to us on Youtube.
– Colorful Asylum