Thanks to Megan has OCD for the idea!
1. What is your middle name?: Ed, Which is a pretty common first name and middle name!
2. What was favorite subject at school?: I enjoyed the sciences, mathematics and
3. What is your favorite drink?: I enjoy caffeine-free Coca-cola. I am not much of a caffeinated beverage drinker because it is statistically proven to increase anxiety and other mental illness issues.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
5. What is your favorite food?: I enjoy Margaretta pizza with a side of pasta.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Gas for my car.
7. Favorite book of all time?: The Presidents Club by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
8. Favorite Color(s)?: Green and Blue
9. Do you have any pets?: I have seven rats and two cats. I love them all!
10. Favorite Cologne?: My favorite type of cologne would have to be this ocean mist spray from Rue 21 or old spice.
11. Favorite Holiday?: I enjoy dressing up for Halloween, I have pictures from Halloween for years. I also do a lot of stage plays, which means I can express myself.
12. Are you married?: I am in the process of getting a divorce because my ex-wife has a few demons that she doesn’t want to overcome.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have not been out of the country, I do have a passport
14. Do you speak any other language?: I speak only English and took American Sign Language.
15. How many siblings do you have?: One younger bro.
16. What is your favorite shop?: I enjoy local thrift stores.
17. Favorite restaurant?: I like to eat at home!
18. When was the last time you cried?: When I lost my wife to her mental disorder.
19. Favorite Blog?: Politicalwire.com
20. Favorite Movie?: Silence of The Lambs
21. Favorite TV shows?: Family Guy, Dexter, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, the Walking Dead, ER, Simpsons. I don’t honestly watch too much TV anymore, I YouTube quite a bit.
22. PC or Mac?: I own a MacBook Pro… I’ll never own another PC.
23. What phone do you have?: iPhone
24. How tall are you?: 6’1″
25. Can you cook?: I am a master at cooking stuff that might not sound good but is.
– Tommi Asylum