Over the past week, I have been following mental health Twitter accounts and have been following what they have been posting.
- We now have 27 followers on Twitter! Which is sweet, we had three new followers join us this morning! Up from 21 earlier this week, which is sweet
- 22 likes on Facebook! Which is the same as last week, but that only means that I have some loyal followers on there or the fact that Facebook now throttles pages, which is now why I blog more!
- Still no followers on Pinterest, but we have had 251 people looking at pins and quite a few saved on their pinboards. (Note: I am still learning about Pinterest and if you are on there maybe shoot me some ideas in the comments!)
- Youtube has 7 subs which is cool. I plan on releasing more content soon video-wise!
- We have 54 email subscribers on Colorful Asylum’s website!!!! Up from one, I see this number go up and down. Our highest was 58 and lowest was 52, if you’d like to have our email updates subscribe on the right.
- I have posted 100+ times this year on the blog. I do plan on going back and redoing some of my older posts or updating them to make them work. I also plan on doing more infographics and videos soon. Please if you have any ideas let me know in the comments.(Some musings about the direction of the blog)
- Deciding to let go is hard, so I have deleted a lot of hurtful things from my past year on the blog so that I won’t be reminded of them. I have had a tough year but, that doesn’t mean that I should keep up posts that will trigger me into the future. There are those out there that would like to see me fail, but from this point forward I am cleaning up and shaving that bad look away.
- You guys can hold me to this, but I do plan on posting more about my experiences with domestic violence and cerebral palsy in the upcoming months. I feel as if I have let the mental health aspects dominate my life and this blog. Seeing that I also am helping out a few mental health organizations since we don’t have a lot of resources for cerebral palsy in my city, I think I need to talk about my life with cerebral palsy a little more.
- As some of you may know I have problems with controlling some of my emotions and I like to overshare, which is one of the reasons I blog. I am going to try to make this as amazing as possible for everyone who reads, if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to reach out to me on social media, I will check the inboxes at a later time.
Thank you for reading, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to us on Youtube.
– Tommi Asylum