After focusing on Twitter and publishing some more posts, I think it is time to look at some of the things I have done this week for this blog of mine.
- On Twitter, we now have 45 followers which means we are up from 27 on Saturday!
- 23 likes on Facebook! Up from one last week, we still are living out the pains of Facebook finding itself by throttling pages, one of the reasons I blog more now.
- We got our first follower on Pinterest this is good because this person is very close to me and maybe helping me out in the future.
- Youtube has 8 subs and I plan on working on some videos tonight, maybe!
- We have 63 email subscribers on Colorful Asylum’s website, that is up by 9 people this week. Thanks in part to the NRA Enemy’s List post from 2013 that I revived.
- I have made our post count jump to 120, but not all of that is seen yet as we have 12 scheduled posts out and 9 that are still in the production phase!
- I have gone through my past blogs on Blogger, WordPress and a few forums to see if I can find some older blog entries. I do like to post these as they can add context to what I am feeling now. I added three of those posts from 2013-2015 to the blog but I am not publishing them to the front of the blog.
- I feel like I need to open up more about cerebral palsy and start doing more video entries. I think I can accomplish this.
– Colorful Asylum