It is mid-march and I have done a ton of thing to work on the layout of our website. I have eliminated images that are so large and will be working on creative ways to help people.
- As people may know I am incontinent and the page I made with reviews of various supplies is actually my most popular page ever, we have had over 200 people view the page in 24 hours!
- So basically, On Twitter, we now have 52 followers down a bit from last week. As people find out that I am out there ending stigma they need to learn that I will also engage in political topics, which may offend.
- We have 24 likes and 25 followers on Facebook! Facebook still throttling pages in order to get money from people.
- Pinterest has one follower but over 200 people have seen our pins. I will be focusing on how to get more pinterest followers
- Youtube has 8 subs! I am proud of our small following.
- On our Tumblr we have 0 Followers thus far. We are still working on it.
- We have 88 total subscriptions to the Colorful Asylum’s website. This is amazing.
Bar Chart Galore
Here is the bar graph that WordPress includes with the program Jetpack. The spikes in February were around the gun shootings in Florida, which prompted me to renew the NRA Enemy List which helped us break a record of 100 views that day. I have been doing the incontinence supply reviews which accounts for the long period of time in which people are consistently looking.
Fallout: Real Life
I had a falling out with a friend that I consider to be an amazing person. I had to remove her blog from my blogroll because she had been troubled by our interaction one cool spring night. She had no issue with that had happened during the interaction. However, when she was being moody the next day she cut off all contact. A lesson that I have learned from this ordeal is that no amount of playing devil’s advocate to help. Also, trying to end stigma for those who have been afflicted by an issue will make me popular. People hate me because I am so open, so be it. There is hope she recovers from her past experiences and doesn’t end up like my ex-wife, a person who is so toxic and manipulating that she hurts others. The fact that I do not believe in a God hurts her. I am not hurt from my friend’s actions, she needs time and I am willing to re-kindle our relationship later on because she is awesome. I don’t want a misunderstanding to stand in our way of friendship
My Amazing Friends
I just wanted to highlight the fact that I have an amazing friend who is listening to my struggles even though they don’t have to. This person is so kind and gentle when I am texting, that I don’t have to worry about being judged. They let me talk for hours sometimes. One of those friends is back in Nevada and she is a great friend. When my Ex-wife left me, she stepped up and helped cover the wounds left by my wife’s abusive past. In Idaho I have an older gentleman who is helping me so much that I have grown to respect him. The Idaho Atheists have also been a great resource for me. In the end the biggest help will hopefully be watching Hockey with me next week, as we have created an amazing bond.
Connor Lamb beat the Trump candidate in the special election by a couple hundred votes. This is amazing news as Donald Trump beat Clinton by over 20 points. Closing the gap and winning in steel country is the best fucking news I have heard all year. GTFO Mr. Trump, no one wants your white nationalistic policies you MF. I am sorry for those who disagree with my opinion by Mr. Trump and Republicans are horrible on mental health.
Congrats Congressman Lamb.