Secret Pleasures For Tommy!
There are some things things in life that I’m embarrassed to talk about, but those things please me. Here are five guilty pleasures of mine.
- Geocaching – Have you ever wanted to go on a real-life scavenger hunt for little treasures and solve mysteries? Well, you can do that with Geocaching. People hide containers with visitors logs inside of them. My favorite thus far has to be the night Geocache that you can only find in the dark in the hills close to my hometown.
- Olives – Olives have to be one of my all-time favorite food items. I can actually down a can of giant olives by myself as a snack. I love all sorts of olives from the green olives to black olives to the specialty olives sold at the store. Olives also go well with salads and ice cream, don’t knock it till you try it. Olive juice isn’t healthy but I love it!
- Lemon-Lime Soda – Okay, I know, soda is terrible for you, I know. Lemon-lime is a soda I enjoy because it just tastes so refreshing to me! I used to drink 7-UP and Sprite as a kid. I have been drinking Hanson’s Orange Lime-aid lately.
- Lying in Bed Listening To Music – I can spend hours listening to music while laying down. You can shut the world out by closing your eyes and listening to your favorite tunes. With cerebral palsy and depression, it is essential to be able to get some time away from your body.
- Advocating For People – Advocating for myself is essential, as this blog is for people who are stuck in their heads, be it physically or mentally. I do love myself even with my physical and mental limitations. Standing up to bullies is one of my favorite things to do!
Thank you for reading my blog, please follow me on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter or subscribe to me on Youtube. I enjoy feedback so please Email Me if you have suggestions or concerns.