1) Finished my first semester of graduate school way too early. I have about three and a half months left in this term, so my goal is to get to 50% completion by end of my term (August).
2) I work a full-time job at a hotel and I love it. A lot of great experiences going on there. Hospitality is hard, but I do have a lot of fun with the guests.
3) The divorce process has been a long and painful road. I can effectively say that as of last Tuesday I am no longer married to the person who caused me a lot of pain over the past year.
4) There have had suicidal ideations, but they are dying down as I turn a new page in my life. I have been focusing on my cerebral palsy as a root cause of my mental/mood problems for the first time in my life.
5) I notice that there are a whole lot of fake news stories floating around left leaning groups that I am a part of, which has left me researching a lot of different things. For example, there is a lot of misinformation about the Mormon church out there online, which leaves me to question where I am getting my information from.
6) I’ve found someone that is special to me, but we are taking it slow and exploring our belief systems a little more. I’m going to be meeting with an undisclosed religious leader this week, so I can discuss some of the reservations I have with that particular religion. I’ve been planing to ask the hard hitting questions and learn from it. I will be as open-minded as possible.
7) Been driving around Southern Idaho. Over the past couple of months I have been to Ketchum, Sun Valley, Hailey, Mountain Home, Boise, Meridian, Caldwell, Nampa, Eagle, Garden City, Burley, Kimberly, Twin Falls, Glenn’s Ferry, Eden and other cool idaho towns/cities.
8) I have been blogging more and trying to do less facebook/twitter. If you want to check it out, shoot me a message as I share quite a bit of dark stuff on there.