I have been busy with graduate school, so I haven’t had much time to post on my blog and share but here are some highlights:
– I have found a couple of organizations that can help me get enough supplies. Churches, thrift stores, diaper banks and other organizations do have free adult diapers, you just got to know how to ask.
– Bought my first cloth diaper and got it in the mail today. I got more than I expected, so when I tried it on for the first time with the cloth inserts it felt different. I will report back on this and post that on my incontinence supplies page.
– I found three bulk packages of attends on Facebook Markets. Which meant I paid less than 30 cents a diaper compared to ordering online this way. I was expecting them to be cloth-like backed but they are the old plastic backed. I wore one to work and it lasted quite a while.
– I’ll post more on colorful asylum when I can get around to it. I need to get more shots of me wearing diapers for you guys, as a professional who is incontinent I need to explain and end that stigma. I am also a diaper lover, who enjoys new products and will find the perfect products for us who suffer.
– I feel like people in wheelchairs and walkers are able to deck out their supplies, but we are stuck with four or five color options. No designs. Depend and Always are trying… Amazon is entering the adult diaper market too, no tabbed briefs but pull ups.
– Tommi Asylum