Here is a reverse bucket list of things I have done:
- Ran a successful mental health support chat for a year with 80+ users daily.
- Been blogging for four years!
- Vegetarian for 2-years
- Driven in every state west of the Mississippi River in the continental USA.
- Driven in every county in Nevada once.
- Been to every incorporated city/town in Nevada!
- Found 100 geocaches.
- Presented a scientific poster at the University of Nevada-Reno.
- Drove from Deer Lodge, Montana to Minneapolis, Minnesota in one night when it was down pouring.
- Track and Field, Marching Band and Football in High School.
- Graduated the top of my class in college 3x.
- Donated over five gallons of blood.
- Have three Associate Degrees in Arts, Science and Land Surveying.
- Have one Bachelor’s Degree in Technological Management.
- Did a term of service with AmeriCorps-NCCC
- Got to see the nutcracker during Christmas on broadway.
- Have been in 13 plays in college!
- Ate dinner with President Jimmy Carter when his son Jack was running for Senate in Nevada.
- Took a selfie with Senator Bernie Sanders.
- Shook hands with then Senator Barack Obama in 2008!
Thank you for reading, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to us on Youtube.
– Colorful Asylum