After focusing on Twitter and publishing some more posts, it is time to look at some of the things we have done this week for this blog of mine.
- On Twitter, we have seen a lot of people follow us. 193 to be exact. Almost to 200 followers and I really enjoy the fact that we have been followed by someone running for public office too!
- 26 likes on Facebook which isn’t bad seeing we have 28 people who are actively following us! I have mentioned in the past that Facebook throttles its pages to make money off of ad revenue. we have thought about buying a cheap ad to see if we get more clapbacks here.
- We are on Pinterest but, we haven’t been active on it for some time..
- Youtube has 7 subs, we combined both of our channels and got rid of some that weren’t accurate as of right now.
- We have 221 subscribers to our website, which is mostly driven by social media!
- I would like to welcome Ash Lee, Baby Blue Beauty and IncontinenceWarrior as new authors on our blog.
- Say #stigmafree and open your minds to others. We have seen 80 people view the blog this AM, which is a new record.
Thank you for reading, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to us on Youtube.
– Colorful Asylum