Update: My Accomplishments This Semester Going Into Fall 2018
My Accomplishments This Semester
- 55% Finished With My Graduate Program
- Got a part-time job
- Overcame a very serious depressive episode, which left me unable to do much for about a month.
- Enrolled in my fall classes right now and super excited to finish the first one up by Sept 15th 2018.
- Walked at my Bachelor’s degree graduation ceremony!
- More active, according to my smartwatch.
- Volunteering more with NAMI/DBSA/AA/NA and other peer support systems.
- Been figuring out what I want to do in life.
- Journaling every day since January, it is worth it. I’d share but there is a lot of stuff I’d need to block out due to private information. I do try to blog more now, but Journaling on the paper feels better for now.
Thank you for reading, please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or subscribe to us on Youtube. Warm regards,
– Colorful Asylum